Saturday, March 28, 2009

Big girl


It is hard to believe that my "baby" just turned two! It seems like just yesterday I was on my way to the hospital to have her. We spent two weekends celebrating her birthday and upgraded her status to being a big girl to which she is very excited. She got to move into her big girl bed and has enjoyed the freedom that comes with that. (Mom isn't too sure!) She even gave her animals a run-down on what it means to sleep in a big bed. Watching how fast she has grown up reminds me to enjoy every second that I have with them. It's easy to let the little things slide by and not cherish each moment. I decided when Dylan was little to keep a book for each child and make note of the precious things they say and do. That way if I get busy and forget to cherish those moments I can always look back and remember with a smile!




No comments: