Saturday, March 28, 2009

Prego...


On Wednesday of this week, we found out that we are pregnant with baby #3! It was so exciting to see the positive sign! I raced to Dr. Baiza's office to have it confirmed and sure enough it was positive there too! I told Danny on Thursday night by having him help me make spaghetti for dinner. Earlier in the day I had made a label that said Kelly is PREGO on the spaghetti sauce jar. Upon retrieving the jar of sauce he looked at the odd make-shift label that had been taped on the front. He read it out loud and did a double-take from me to the sauce jar quite a few times. Lots of hugs and laughter soon followed. The kids are very excited to have a baby in the family. Dylan has been rubbing my belly a lot and Brooklynn reminds me often that this is going to be HER baby. (We'll see how she feels when that baby comes home and gets a lot of the attention!) We are so blessed and look forward to December 3rd when we can meet this little miracle!








1 comment:

Gloria said...

Congrats on starting your blog (oh, and on the baby too)!! :) Smiles!!